Ready for some random weird facts? Here’s my top five facts for today. Let’s go.
1. Honey never goes bad. You could conceivably eat honey from around 3000 years ago and be fine. Honey is like nature’s McDouble, except Honey has nutritional value.
2. The Official State Sport of Maryland is Jousting.
3. In the 1800’s Tomato sauce was sold as medicine.
4. The most commonly shoplifted book is the Bible
5. Popsicles were invented by an 11-year-old and they were an accident. Look it up.
There you go, Five random bits of information you can’t get out of your brain now. Thanks for reading.